Fido’s Oodle Shampoo
Contains gentle ingredients to aid most skin sensitivities
Contains essential oils and plant-based cleansers to moisturise and nourish
Includes Chamomile – shown to soothe skin and enhance coat lustre
Features a pleasant, natural fragrance to keep your precious pooch smelling their very best
Concentrated formulation to give you best value for money
- …and your pet really loves it too!
(c) Bichon Frise Photo Dr Joanne Sillince, used with permission
Fidos Oodle Shampoo For Dogs
Smooths And Moisturises The Skin And Coat
No matter what kind of “Oodle”, yours is unique to your family – a loving fluffball that’s full of love and happiness. Spoil your “Oodle with a special shampoo just for them.
Fido’s Oodle Shampoo is enriched with essential oils to cleanse and nourish curly and wavy coats of “Oodle” dog breeds like Cavoodles, Labradoodles, Groodles and others.
Fido’s Oodle Shampoo will also enhance other curly coated breeds including Poodles, Bichon Frise, Curly Coated Retriever, Portuguese Water Dog, Bedlington Terriers, Kerry Blue Terrier, Irish Water Spaniel, Puli, and even Airedales.
- pH balanced
- Paraben free
- Soap free
- Formulated by veterinarians
- Flea treatment compatible
- Made in Australia by an Australian- family owned company.
(c) Cavoodle Photo Dr J Sillince, used with permission
Wash your pet the professional way (like groomers do) with Fido’s Oodle Shampoo by following the directions below.
1 . First, assemble your tools! You will need a brush &/or comb, a plastic jug or clean/empty PET bottle, warm water and treats to reward your pooch for a job well done!
2. BRUSH YOUR PET to get all the knots out of the coat. Use a detangling spray if needed. Bathing a pet with knots tends to make the knots shrink and much harder to remove.
3. WET YOUR PET with warm water, including the underarms, groin and bottom area. Hold the ears closed, and the head pointed down while you wet the head and face. DO NOT get water up the nostrils!
4. Put a good squirt of Fido’s Oodle Shampoo in a plastic jug or clean PET bottle, fill it with warm water, swirl, and pour it all over the coat. That helps wet the coat. Feet, ear tips and tail can be dipped into the jug to help wet those areas. Wet the face carefully with the jug mix to ensure no product gets into the eyes.
5. AAAHHHH! MASSAGE. Using your fingers, massage the mix into the coat, ensuring your nails don’t hurt the skin. Don’t forget the belly, bottom and armpits, the ear flaps and face, especially the hair around the lips. You can add some extra concentrated Fido’s Oodle Shampoo directly onto the coat for those greasy areas around the groin and lips.
6. “RINSE THE BUBBLES AWAY”. Rinse the whole dog with clean running water until the bubbles are gone, and then….
7. DO IT AGAIN! The first wash gets rid of surface grime and opens follicles and hair scales; the second wash gets deep into the hair cortex and follicles for a lasting clean. Apply Fido’s Oodle Shampoo directly to the coat or into the mixing jug and MASSAGE into the coat, paying extra attention to feet, bottom and ear flaps. Your dog will enjoy the massage.
8. RINSE RINSE RINSE until you can’t feel slippery hair anywhere. Pay extra attention to ear flaps, belly, groin, armpits, breastbone, chest and tail area. The coat should feel “squeaky”.
9. APPLY CONDITIONER to replace the natural oils removed by bathing. We recommend Fido’s Creme Conditioner for a silky finish
10. DRY AND REWARD FOR EFFORT! Towel dry by pressing on the coat, get any water out of ears with the rolled tip of the towel, and pet the pet shake to remove 70% of the water. Finish with a brush and the hair dryer at least 20cm from the skin (if applicable)
Now your clean and gorgeous pet deserves a treat; maybe you do too for being such a good pet parent!
(c) Labradoodle Photo Dr Joanne Sillince, used with permission.
Fido’s Oodle Shampoo
Conveniently packed in 250 and 500ml for smaller or larger pooches.
If you have more dogs or using the product professionally, contact us to discuss pack sizes.