Research and Development
- Mavlab leads the way in quality system development, being the first veterinary manufacturers to achieve ISO 9001 accreditation in 1994.
- Mavlab is licensed by the APVMA under the Code of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP).
- Mavlab currently holds multiple product registrations for veterinary pharmaceuticals, pet care and equine products in Australia and other countries.
- In 2016 we have extended our laboratory to accommodate a new range of modern laboratory equipment to conduct a wide range of chemical testing in support of our R&D activities.
- World-class clean room facility
- New product development expertise
- Injectable production and packaging in plastic, glass and pillow packs
- Liquid filling lines
- Powder manufacture and filling
- Tablet production and packaging
- Aseptic and terminal filling capabilities
- Certified and licensed storage facilities
- Climate controlled warehouse
Terese Peters, B. Com
Chief Executive OfficerTerese’s goal is to ensure that Mavlab provides an economic and environmentally sustainable solution for all pet owners, so that each pet can have access to affordable medication and treatments.
Dr. Paul Ross, BVSc MBA
National Product & Export ManagerDr. Paul Ross is a registered veterinary surgeon with over 14 years experience in clinical practice. Paul works closely with his colleagues in the Mavlab R&D and sales team to translate new product ideas into reality.