For dogs, cats, puppies and kittens
- Conditions, calms and deodorises the skin and coat to minimise irritation and maximise pet comfort
- Helps relieve dry and itchy skin for a more comfortable pet
- Soothes sensitive skin for less agitation and itching
- Soap free formula with a fresh fruit fragrance so your pet looks and smells their best!
- Helps hydrate and moisturise skin and coat, for maximum lustre and shine
- Can be used on dogs and cats of all ages, eliminating the need for multiple conditioners
- Concentrated formula maximises your value for money
Conditioning your pet with Fido’s Oatmeal Conditioner
1. Wash your pet (we suggest Fido’s Oatmeal Shampoo) and rinse until there is no more “slimly” shampoo feel. Pay particular attention when rinsing to armpits, ear flaps, face, feet, groin and sanitary area. Do not leave shampoo residues in the coat as this will attract dust and dirt when dry.
2. Allow the pet to shake off any excess water while remaining in the bath.
3. Depending on the size of the pet, put about a 20c piece-sized of Fido’s Oatmeal Conditioner in your hands and rub through the coat, particularly any areas that commonly get matted (like thighs, groin, armpits, feet, shoulders, chest and tail. For larger pets a measure can be put into a Litre Jug, topped up with water and swirled to mix before applying to the whole pet.
4. The conditioner may be rinsed off immediately or left on the pet while you continue to massage into the coat for a minute or two prior to rinsing.
5. RINSE RINSE RINSE until you can’t feel slippery hair anywhere and the water is running completely clear. Pay extra attention to ear flaps, belly, groin, armpits, breastbone, chest and tail area. The coat should feel smooth without feeling slippery or “slimy”.
6. DRY AND REWARD FOR EFFORT! Let the pet shake to remove 70% of the water while still in the bath, if possible. Towel dry by pressing on the coat, get any water out of ears with the rolled tip of the towel. Allow to dry naturally, or finish with a gentle brush and a hair dryer at least 20cm from the skin (if applicable)
Now your clean and gorgeous pet deserves a treat, maybe you do too for being such a good pet parent!
(c) Pets Australia, used with permission
Fido’s Oatmeal Conditioner is conveniently packed in 250mLand 1L for smaller or larger pets, and 5L for multi-pet households or professionals.